Commercial Press and Design Inc. is open.
Please contact us by Phone, Email Face Book Messenger, the Contact page on this website or
Text Message 705 760-1766 for inquiries.
We are offering delivery or curb side pickup
Commercial Press and Design Inc.
Covid 19 Protocol
COVID-19 safety plan
This snapshot can be posted in a place where it can be seen easily so your workers, clients and other people entering the workplace will know what actions are being taken.
Business name: Commercial Press and Design Inc
Date completed: January 1, 2021
Measures we’re taking
How we’re ensuring workers know how to keep themselves safe from exposure to COVID-19
– Ensuring all required PPE is available to staff at all times
– Mandatory Masking Policy – all visitors and staff are required to wear a mask at all times while in the building when they are within 6’ of another person.
– Sharing any changes or updates with staff via email or other appropriate methods.
How we’re screening for COVID-19
– Mandatory daily screening questionnaire of all staff, screening tool (including temperature) to be completed before entering the workplace.
– Enhanced cleaning practices using appropriate cleaning products in high-touch areas
– Hand sanitizer available throughout the building
– Masking policy in place.
What we will do if there is a potential case, or suspected exposure to, COVID-19 at our workplace
– If a staff member calls in sick due to having symptoms of COVID-19, they will be instructed to do the self assessment tool and follow any recommendations given by the tool. Staff must inform the management of any directions they receive from Public Health or the COVID Assessment Centre.
– If a staff member calls in sick because they were in close contact with an individual with symptoms or a confirmed diagnosis, they will be instructed to do the self assessment and follow any recommendations given by the tool, including being tested or to self isolate.
– Staff must inform the management of any directions they receive from Public Health or the COVID Assessment Centre.
– If a staff member shows symptoms in the workplace, they should return home and self isolate immediately. All areas impacted would be cleaned and sanitized appropriately.
– Peterborough Public Health would be notified and all direction from them would be followed.
– Staff would be notified if there was an exposure in the workplace.
– If a staff member tests positive for COVID-19, they must report their illness to the management.
– The staff member would not return to work until they have completed the full self-isolation period as directed by public health and symptoms have resolved. Employee must report to the management before returning to work.
How we’re managing any new risks caused by the changes made to the way we operate our business
– Virtual appointments and phone appointments, where appropriate.
– Orders to be taken over the phone, or by email
– Orders to be delivered or picked up at our front foyer with no entrance into the main part of the building.
– Payments on account will be by credit card over the phone, direct deposit, or by e-transfer and cheque
– No payments made in person
How we’re making sure our plan is working
– Changes to COVID-19 protocols or shop policies are communicated to all staff members via email, phone and text message.
Please see our new PPE Handbook.
The PDF catalog can be downloaded at the following link
Please let us know if you have any questions
WE HAVE EXPANDED OUR OPERATING HOURS
As of the week of June 15th, we will be open
Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Fridays 9:00 – 2:00 pm
We are not allowing customers into our facility. Jobs will be delivered, or picked up at pre-arranged times and there will be no payments made in person.
All payments will be on account, direct deposit or paid by credit card over the phone, or email.
We are taking all steps necessary to ensure the safety of our staff and clients.
We continue to monitor all emails and phone calls coming to us.
Thank you for your patience during these challenging times may everyone please be safe and be well, on behalf of the staff at Commercial Press and Design.
Commercial Press New Video
Here is also a little video of the cutting process. For those who are not familiar with the process.
Posted by Commercial Press on Thursday, February 13, 2014
Look for this new van in and around the Peterborough area in the coming weeks. One Fine Food asked us to do a partial wrap on their new Sprinter Van. We were happy to help out. Thank you to www.onefinefood.com for the opportunity to work on your van. Watch for some more exciting work from Commercial Press on this new Food Store and Restaurant, opening in December 2016.
Posted by Commercial Press on Friday, November 18, 2016
Conveniently located at 680 The Queensway Peterborough in our new state of the art facilityLoading Dock