History

Commercial Press has met business needs in Peterborough and the surrounding areas for over 75 years. Founded in 1932 by Milford G. Hardill, it is a family-owned and operated full-service design studio and printing house.

Now owned by John Hardill, who learned the printing business working with his father and grandfather they instilled in him a passion for service excellence.

A central location for their customers has always been of prime importance to the Hardills. In 1960, they moved to their present downtown location at 290 Water Street (between the Ministry of Natural Resources and Millennium Park), where the historical aspects of the original Canadian Canoe Company building have been lovingly preserved.

History